Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

G'day!

Well, today I feel like, well...JUNK!  Combine the last two nights of getting about 4 or 5 hrs. of sleep, with 3 or 4 out of my 5 kiddos paying me visits throughout the night, and throw in a head cold...let's just say I don't have much to give today.  Which means???  You pull out the big guns and offer to pay your kids to clean the house, and wash the dirty clothes, and mop the floors and well, just do EVERYTHING!!!!  It helps that they are all madly saving for Ipods ;)....so they can earn, and I can rest...sort of...in theory anyway...

Funnily enough, it makes me want to be creative...which makes me want to organise my sewing corner...  I would love to totally redo it one day.  Right now, it is just a corner in my bedroom....  I'd love to do a giant armoir look along one wall of my room where I can hide it away when it's a mess, but go crazy when creativity strikes :)...right now it's just a mess LOL  Maybe I'll post pics when I start organising?

I have been somewhat creative lately, I bought a pattern for Ellie, to make her some dresses...speaking of her, she needs a diaper change...anyone want to earn 25 cents????  rofl...

No comments: